Parts Plug in Oshawa, Ontario L1J 8P7 is a full-service Audi repair and performance specialist shop, providing comprehensive car care services for your vehicle to keep it running at peak performance. For questions, call us at 905-432-7584 or contact us via our contact form and our Audi experts will be in touch.
Audi Driveline Repairs
A driveline is a part of your Audi that connects the engine and the transmission to the axles and ultimately the wheels. The driveline or drivetrain as its often referred to consists of the parts of the powertrain less the engine and transmission. Failure of the driveline means that the car would not move since energy cannot be transmitted from the engine to the wheel axles. Therefore, make sure that your car's driveline is regularly inspected and serviced. And, at Parts Plug you can have your driveline serviced by Audi experts in Oshawa.
- Wheel bearing and/or wheel hub repair or replacement.
- Axle, driveshaft or CV shaft repair and replacements.
- Differential repairs or replacements when necessary.
- Differential mount replacements.
Audi Exhaust Repairs
In a motor vehicle, an exhaust system is a piping used to guide exhaust fumes away from the engine and passenger compartment - usually to the rear of the vehicle. A properly functioning exhaust system not only sounds better, it is better - for you, your car, and the environment. Parts Plug has expert Audi technicians to service your car's exhaust system.
- Exhaust leak diagnosis
- Exhaust flex pipe replacement.
- Exhaust catalytic converter replacement.
- Damaged exhaust header or manifold replacement.
Audi Suspension Repair
Much like a shock absorber (shocks), your car's struts provide a dampening effect as you travel over a road's surface. By absorbing the shock of the road, struts allow passengers to ride in a car without constant and uncomfortable motion. Struts work a bit differently than shocks in that they provide structural support for your car's suspension. This means that a strut supports your car's weight, unlike shocks which only regulate the speed at which the weight is transferred. Struts usually last around 80,000 or 120,000 kilometers. This is simply because the damping characteristics of the parts gradually deteriorate over time. Various other vehicle suspension components are required in order to facilitate a smooth ride, components such as a vehicles control arms and bushings all work together with the vehicles shocks/struts to provide a comfortable ride. Call Parts Plug at 905-432-7584 if you have questions about the suspension on your car. Our expert Audi technicians will diagnose any problems and help you make an informed decision about repairs.
- Suspension shock replacement.
- Suspension strut replacement.
- Suspension control arm replacements.
- Suspension noise diagnosis and repair
- Vehicle alignments (typically required with suspension work)
Audi Engine Repair
After years of use, your car's engine inevitably deteriorates. If you car needs a new engine and you are not ready to invest in a new car, consider having the engine repaired or replaced. This involves replacing or resurfacing all the rundown parts in an engine or swapping it out with a better unit altogether. Regardless of your engine repair/replacement needs you don't need to worry, Parts Plug has experienced Audi engine rebuilders ready to assist you.
- Engine valve cover gasket replacement.
- Engine valve cover replacement.
- Engine valve adjustments.
- Engine cylinder head replacements.
- Engine overhauls.
- Engine replacement or engine swaps
Audi Transmission Repair
Our services include transmission repair on both manual and automatic transmissions. The first step in getting you back on the road is assessing your transmission to accurately determine the source of the problem. In some cases, we are able to repair your transmission simply with adjustments, replacing external seals, or replacing accessible parts or you can have your car's transmission replaced with a new, rebuilt, remanufactured, repaired or used transmission. To have this done by Audi specialists, call 905-432-7584 to talk to the Audi mechanics at Parts Plug who can help you make the best decision for you and your wallet!
- Transmission shift selector repair.
- Transmission clutch fork or release bearing repair.
- Transmission seal/gasket repair.
- Transmission torque converter repair or replacement.
- Transmission repair.
- Transmission replacement.